AUSTRALIA SOLAR PANEL GOVERNMENT REBATES
After getting numerous questions, concerning the Australia solar panel government rebates, we found the following facts on the topic. The included information is a brief description of the details of the rebate plan. Complete details can be read on our resources page. As you continue, you will be given some options, which could be of assistance to those of you who are interested.
Australia Solar Panel Government Rebates are administered, through the Solar Homes and Communities Plan, for the construction of solar panel systems on individual houses and community use structures. Schools are no longer eligible for monetary assistance under this plan.
The Solar Homes and solar panels adelaide Plan seeks to ensure that monetary assistance get to the residents that would benefit most through the application of a means test, with only families with an annual taxable income of less than $100,000 qualifying for the rebates.
Listed here are the basic required qualifications for the Australia Solar Panel Government Rebates:
* These government subsidies are available for the purchase and construction of major equipment items. Equipment must be new not used.
* Rebates are for residential photovoltaic systems that are attached to a main-grid or are in close proximity to a main-grid.
* Any system eligible for a rebate under the Renewable Remote Power Generation Program is disqualified for the Solar Homes and Communities Plan; applicants should consider which plan to apply for with an accredited designer and installer.
* The individual who completes the installation must be accredited for design and installation of photovoltaic systems.
* Applicant’s household taxable income must be lower than $100,000.
As you can readily see, the qualifications are very stringent and the monies provided are not that great. Fortunately, knowing a little about the Australian do it yourself mentality, there are very effective alternatives.
There are do it yourself guides available. These manuals have all the details, you should have to be able, to precisely size your solar array, as well as for the different types of installations, that depends on your household situation. At the very least, you will learn of an effective alternative to the high prices ‘professionally installed’ systems.